Interested in joining the Control Bionics Team?
Regional Sales Consultant
Georgia, South Carolina, Or Alabama southern region
Control Bionics is actively seeking sales consultants in the US. While the company’s headquarters are based in Milford, Ohio we are looking to hire remotely for this position.
Control Bionics is a high tech start-up style company helping people better their lives. With a focus in the assistive technology field, Control Bionics aim is to build a team dedicated to our clients. As a new, emerging company in the AT space this role will be responsible for managing sales of the Control Bionics speech-generating product line within their territory.
If you care about people, love technology, and enjoy making customers lives better, we would love to talk!
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, Masters Degree in Speech, Special Education, OT, Assistive Technology Specialist or related field is preferred.
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as accept direct supervision
- Flexible and willing to adjust to rapidly changing circumstances
- Ability to cooperatively interact with families, professionals, funders, clients of all ages
- Technology enthusiast
- Attain sales quota by working your assigned territory and building strong customer relationships by educating them on the use and benefit of NeuroNode products and services
- Ability to use or willingness to learn Salesforce.com for sales forecasting, account management and quoting
- Frequent overnight travel
- Provide own transportation
- Provide current driver’s license and Certification of Insurance for personal car
- Must complete a background check
Full-time employment option. Control Bionics is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Contact Meagan Koeneman.