Resources for Clinicians, Users, and Care Givers
Page Sets for Grid 3
Access and download custom Grid 3 page sets created specifically for you. These free, customizable page sets give users the freedom to communicate how best suits them.
New Page Sets from Control Bionics:
Who Are They For And Why?
Come learn about three new page sets designed in the Grid 3 software for individuals who use Control Bionics communication devices! In this session, we will demonstrate the features and functions of the following new page sets:
- 16-Location High Contrast Auditory Scanning
- 16-Location Auditory Scanning (Kids and Young Adults)
- 16-Location Auditory Scanning (Adults)
In addition, we will discuss why these page sets were created, who they were designed for, and how they can be customized for individual users. Because of the specific nature of these page sets, no other AAC vocabularies or communication software will be referenced.
Past Webinars and Trainings
Miss one of our live webinars? Access all the trainings we’ve done in the past for speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, clinicians, end-users, and care givers. All of our past courses are available here for easy access. Registration may be required.
Gain a detailed understanding of how the NeuroNode works with an explanation of EMG and Spatial modes. Get information about how to know if a candidate is right for the NeuroNode Trilogy or one of our speech generating devices. Ready for an assessment? See next steps for scheduling a trial or demo for your patient.
Work with Us
Our major research and development strategy continues to be engaging the brightest minds to unlock the full potential of neuro-based communication and monitoring technology. We are working towards EMG-based communications and monitoring technology that will transform how even able-bodied people choose to communicate, engage, and control technology. Our team works closely with the world’s major software and device providers like Apple, Windows, and Google, to ensure our products are fully compliant with assistive software such as Apple Switch Control, Google Switch Access, and Windows Accessibility suite.
If you are a research facility or university, a PhD student, or a commercial company interested in collaboration or partnering with us, please call us at +1 (855) 831-7521 (USA) or +61 3 9897 3576 (Australia).
See What’s New from Control Bionics
- Recognising International Day of Persons with DisabilitiesEvidence shows that when barriers to their inclusion are removed and persons are empowered to participate fully in societal life, their entire community benefits. Learn more about International Day of Persons with Disabilities.
- Avoiding a Splintered Vocabulary: “We Don’t Talk in Theme, so We Don’t Make Pages in Theme.”Have you ever wondered why there aren’t more page sets that are themed for the holidays? We asked our Clinical Support Specialist to elaborate on why it sounds like a good idea, but isn’t best practice.
- No White Flags: Control Bionics Wins in Eye Control Typing Test at ASHAControl Bionics participated in an eye control typing test at ASHA hosted by Team Gleason – and won! Learn more about the competition.