Committed to providing timely, high-quality information.
Control Bionics Investor Relations
Our most recent key ASX announcements together with our corporate governance policies can be found here.
Receiving your shareholder communications electronically is the best way to stay informed and will assist CBL with minimising paper usage. If you haven’t already, we encourage you to make the switch to paperless communications and provide us with your email address. To make the change, login to your Automic investor portal, add your email address and select the communication options you would like to set to email. You can make a standing election as to how you would like to receive certain documents including annual reports, meeting-related documents (for example notices of meeting and proxy/voting forms) and payment statements. You can also make a one-off request to receive a document in physical or electronic form through the Automic portal. You will also be able to access Shareholder Documents such as our Annual Report, Notice of Meeting and other documents relating to shareholder meetings when they are published on our website or made available on the ASX platform.
- What’s New: NeuroNode Controller App UpdateThere are been several recent updates to the NeuroNode Controller App, introducing new key features: Profiles, Upper Limit Threshold, 2nd Switch, and Auto Calibration.
- Control Bionics CEO Rob Wong Speaks with Holly Shields, Business Reporter at Kalkine MediaWant to know what you can look forward to seeing from Control Bionics in the next 12 months? Watch the full interview with Kalkine Media to find out.
- Control Bionics’ (ASX:CBL) distinct tech feature – ‘Eye gaze combined with EMG switching’Control Bionics was featured in an article by Kalkine Media discussing our NeuroNode Trilogy and its distinct tech feature. To deliver on our vision of giving a voice to those with physical and speech challenges, we have combined our NeuroNode Trilogy system with eye gaze camera technology to provide our […]
- Why Control Bionics’ (ASX:CBL) UNO Touch device points to a bright futureControl Bionics was featured in an article by Kalkine Media discussing our new AAC solution, UNO Touch.
- Control Bionics’ (ASX:CBL) COSMOS Connect: A promise for life-enjoying experiencesControl Bionics was featured in an article by Kalkine Media discussing the company’s latest launch, COSMOS Connect.
Board of Directors
Founder and Director of Innovation
For some people, Peter’s face may be familiar from his time as a CNN news anchor. But Peter’s real passion has always been bionics and robotics. In particular, he was inspired by the potential to help free one of the world’s great minds, Stephen Hawking.
In 1999, Peter identified that the patients’ damaged muscles still emitted small electrical signals that could be used to reliably control basic computer functions. And with that, Control Bionics was born.
Roger has over 30 years of experience in the telecommunications and technology space, having recently retired after 8 years as CEO & Managing Director of Crown Castle Australia/Axicom, and brings a high level of experience particularly in Technology, Operations, Sales and Management.
Roger holds BEng (SAIT), MES (Sydney) and MBA (Macquarie) degrees and is a Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
Roger joined the Board of Control Bionics in October 2018.
Rob Wong is the Chief Executive Officer for Control Bionics. He holds a Bachelor of Business and an MBA from Melbourne University. Rob has over 25 years of experience with multinational businesses in senior management, marketing, and operational roles. He is also an entrepreneur and angel investor having been involved with several successful tech start-up businesses. He formerly held the position of CEO at AIMIA Digital Industry Association of Australia.
Rob joined Control Bionics in early 2017 and he has led the way in developing their latest product, the NeuroNode Trilogy. Rob has spent much of his time with Control Bionics presenting to industry leaders, forming research and development relations, and working hands-on with clients across the world.
As a highly-experienced private equity fund Managing Director and Chairman, Lindsay is a key member of the Control Bionics’ leadership team. Lindsay first invested in Control Bionics in 2005.
Lindsay was Managing Director of Lazard Australia Private Equity from 2007 to 2012. Since 2012 Lindsay has been Chairman of Phoenix Development Fund and Nightingale Partners. He holds a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia.
Damian has held a number of Directorships and has extensive commercial, international and listed company experience (both ASX and NASDAQ), covering many industries including healthcare and technology. In his executive career, he held CEO, CFO and Company Secretarial roles and continues to act as an advisor to CEOs, boards and business owners. Damian joined the Control Bionics board in September 2020 and is a Graduate Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors, Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, Fellow of Chartered Accountants in Ireland and holds a BA (Honours) Accountancy. Damian is currently CFO of Scout Bio Inc, a Frazier Healthcare Partners backed company, and a Non-Executive Director of ASX listed LBT Innovations Limited (ASX:LBT).
Brett is a practicing solicitor and a former Partner of Ernst & Young in Hong Kong and Australia, and of KPMG in Hong Kong. He is a former Senior Legal Member of the NSW Guardianship Tribunal and the NSW Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
Brett has extensive ASX-listed company experience. He is currently chairman of Jatcorp Limited (ASX:JAT) and company secretary of three other ASX-listed companies.