Control Bionics Complete Communication Solution
Model # 27-0000
Control Bionics CCS (Complete Communication System) is an out of the box solution for those living with paralysis and loss of speech. The system includes an unrestricted display device with 10” screen, built in communication software, and the NeuroNode EMG access device and related accessories.
With the Control Bionics CCS users are able to communicate with friends and family, send and receive emails and text messages, browse the web, watch videos and movies, read the news, play games, control their home environmental control systems and more.
The Control Bionics CCS comes with 24/7 customer support. We are available to help you with communication, settings adjustments, system updates, and technical support. Our team ensures you are never left alone to handle technical difficulties!
Low Fatigue. While a direct selection device, such as eye tracking, might at first seem preferable to a scanning device, many people with neurodegenerative diseases like ALS find that the NeuroNode is less tiring and more reliable as their condition changes over time.
Low Impact. With the Control Bionics CCS users no longer have to choose between seeing their screen or the world around them! Whether using a small display device while on the go, or a large monitor for at-home use, the system is flexible to each users needs.
No Recalibration. Finally, a device that’s makes life a little easier for caregivers in the home. With the systems built-in recalibration feature users are able to continuously communicate and access their device, regardless of their signaling strength or position, without any caregiver intervention.
A Flexible Access Method. The NeuroNode EMG access device is a non-invasive, wireless, body worn device. It’s a switch that moves with you! This is especially useful for those with conditions resulting in spasticity or high tone like cerebral palsy.
Features + Accessories:
- NeuroNode EMG Device (2-year warranty)
- Battery Kit Allowing for 16 Hours of Continuous Use
- 12-month Electrode Supply
- Unrestricted Display device (1-year warranty)
- Shockproof, Drop-proof Protective Case with Kickstand
- NeuroNode Controller Application
- Say-It NOW AAC Solution
- GoTalk NOW AAC Application
- 24/7 Customer Support
NeuroNode Speech Generator
Model # 27-6000
The NeuroNode Speech Generator is a dedicated speech-generating device (SGD) that enables effective and easy communication, environmental control, and computer access. It’s protective case, nearly 10” screen size, and lightweight design make it an ideal communication solution for individuals with alternative and augmentative communication (AAC) needs.
The NeuroNode Speech Generator offers a choice of communication options including GoTalkNOW beginner boarding application for individuals with limited cognitive abilities as well as Say-it-Now for fully literate children and adults. The array of voice options and languages designed to cater to each individual combined with its built-in speaker the NeuroNode Speech Generator allows for loud and clear communication.
The NeuroNode Speech Generator #27-6000 is a dedicated device configured to meet the funding requirements of Medicare and Medicaid. This device is unable to access features on the device outside of its communication functions. Contact us to learn more about what this means.
- Dimensions: 9.4”h x 6.6”w x 0.29”d
- Weight: 1.03lbs (469g)
- Display Size: 9.7” Retina Display
- Battery Life: 10 Hours
- Synthesized Speech with unlimited Digitized Speech Capacity
- 4-watt-hour rechargeable lithium-ploymer battery
- 5mm Axillary Port
- 2-way 8-megapixel camera
- Storage: 32GB
- Includes 1-year warranty
- Protective carrying case with kick stand included
NeuroNode Speech Generator Standard Configuration:
- Full utility speech generation system including GoTalkNOW and Control Bionics Say-it-Now.
- Dictation Language Package including English (Australia, Canada, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, UK, U.S.), Spanish (Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Spain, Uruguay, U.S.), French (Belgium, Canada, France, Luxembourg, Switzerland), German (Austria, Germany, Luxembourg, Switzerland), Italian (Italy, Switzerland), Japanese, Korean, Mandarin (Mainland China, Taiwan), Cantonese (Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macao), Arabic (Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch (Belgium, Netherlands), Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi (India), Hungarian, Indonesian, Malaysian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Shanghainese (Mainland China), Slovakian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Battery Charger Included: Lightening to USB Cable, USB Power Adapter
- Operator’s Manual
- Built-in Wi-Fi Capabilities*
- Stylus not included
- Build in stand in landscape mode
- Protective Case
*Requires access to local Wi-Fi network. Wi-Fi is used for Software updates. On dedicated device Wi-Fi does not give access to the Internet or an Internet browser.
Model # 27-1000
The NeuroNode System is the latest access solution for those with severe paralysis. Compatible with most speech generative devices (SGDs) and platforms, the NeuroNode System allows you to access full communication power with your body’s own EMG signals.
The main component of the NeuroNode System, the NeuroNode, non-invasively attaches to your skin above a chosen muscle group. When you attempt to activate that muscle, or minimally activate that muscle, the NeuroNode reads the EMG signal being generates a switch. This switch is then used to control your chosen device, regardless of platform.
Control Bionics’ founders been working with EMG technology for 20 years, their latest device, the NeuroNode is the ideal solution for children and adults with severe physical limitations and paralysis, making standard switching fatiguing and ineffective.
Simple. The NeuroNode is a completely wireless, wearable device. It’s connects quickly to any device equipped with Bluetooth low energy.
Flexible. Quickly calibrate the NeuroNode’s switching parameters within the NeuroNode Controller Application, included with the device and available on the iTunes store. Bluetooth Low Energy connection allows the device to be paired with most Windows, Android, and Apple devices including products available from Smartbox, Tobii Dynavox, PRC, and more.
Reliable. The NeuroNode’s unique EMG graphing abilities combined with the adjustable parameters within the NeuroNode Controller Application allow the user to reliably access their device. The built in recalibration feature will continuously recalculate and adjust the user’s EMG signaling abilities, creating reliable signaling abilities over the course of the day without caregiver intervention.
Compact. The NeuroNode is completely wireless and wearable. Finally – an access method that moves with the user.
Versatile. The NeuroNode can be used by both adults and children; providing an effective access method for those living with ALS, Cerebral Palsy, SCI, TBI, and more.
Features + Accessories
- EMG Channels: One, processed in real time.
- Calibration: No user calibration required, no user adjustments required.
- Power: *Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery for up to 16 hours of continued use.
- Electrode Interface: One-year supply of preferred electrode interface included.
*The NeuroNode comes complete with the necessary Battery Kit including the Lithium-Ion battery charger; wall port, and changing cord, and 4 rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries.
The Complete NeuroNode System comes with the following accessories:
- NeuroNode EMG Device
- NeuroNode Controller Application
- 12-month Starter Electrode Kit
- Leadwire Adapter Base
- LIR2032 Battery Charger, Cable, and Wall Port
- 4 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries