Control Bionics operate two research and development hubs around the globe: one in Sydney Australia and the second in Cinninati USA.
Today our major research and development focus continues to be engaging the brightest minds in unlocking the full potential of neuro-based communication and monitoring technology. We are working towards EMG-based communications and monitoring technology that will transform how even able-bodied people choose to communicate, engage, and control technology.
We have partnered with leading specialists, medical universities, and hospitals in clinical trials and research and development, including:
- Houston Methodist Hospital Neurology & Neurosurgery Department, Texas
- Professor Stephen Hawking, Cambridge University
- Texas A & M University Department of Physics
- Kimi Ora Special Needs School Wellington NZ,
- Professor Dominic Rowe, recognised world authority and Head of MND Unit, Royal North Shore Hospital and
- the MND Clinic at Macquarie University.
Our team also works closely with the world’s major software and device providers like Apple, Windows, and Google, to ensure our products are fully compliant with assistive software such as Apple Switch Control, Google Switch Access, and Windows Accessibility suite.
Our most recent product to launch globally is the wireless NeuroNode, offering people with ALS/MND, cerebral palsy, “Locked-in” syndrome, and spinal cord injuries new and easier ways to stay connected with family and friends.
Work with us
If you are a research facility or university, a PhD student, or a commercial company interested in collaboration or partnering with us, please call +1 (855) 831-7521 or +1 (513) 453-4848 or contact us by email below.