R + D
Control Bionics operates two research and development hubs:
Sydney Australia and Cincinnati USA.
Our major research and development strategy continues to be engaging the brightest minds to unlock the full potential of neuro-based communication and monitoring technology. We are working towards EMG-based communications and monitoring technology that will transform how even able-bodied people choose to communicate, engage, and control technology.
We have partnered with leading specialists, medical universities, and hospitals in clinical trials and research and development, including:
- Houston Methodist Hospital Neurology & Neurosurgery Department, Texas
- Professor Stephen Hawking, Cambridge University
- Texas A & M University Department of Physics
- Kimi Ora Special Needs School Wellington NZ
- Professor Dominic Rowe, recognized world authority and Head of MND Unit, Royal North Shore Hospital
- The MND Clinic at Macquarie University
Our team works closely with the world’s major software and device providers like Apple, Windows, and Google, to ensure our products are fully compliant with assistive software such as Apple Switch Control, Google Switch Access, and Windows Accessibility suite.
Work with Us
If you are a research facility or university, a PhD student, or a commercial company interested in collaboration or partnering with us, please call us at +1 (855) 831-7521 (USA) or +61 3 9897 3576 (Australia).