The Latest AAC System from Control Bionics
Neuronode Trilogy, the latest device from Control Bionics combining three powerful access methods, provides a lifetime solution for those with paralysis and loss of speech. Faster communication, complete control powered by Grid 3, and a onetime funding application – what more could you ask for?
What is the NeuroNode Trilogy?
NeuroNode Trilogy is a 3-in-1 solution for those living with paralysis and loss of speech.
Combining touch control, eye control and mind control, the NeuroNode Trilogy is finally the solution that fits to the user’s needs as they change. Combining control methods allows the user to significantly increase communication speed and output up to 133%.
Wait, did you say mind control?
At the heart of the NeuroNode Trilogy is the NeuroNode 3.0, the latest generation of the world’s leading wearable EMG control device. The NeuroNode 3.0 is packed with new added benefits – making it more intuitive and flexible than ever.
The NeuroNode 3.0 now offers the combined power of its EMG + NEW 3D Spatial Control. This new control set allows users to choose EMG or Spatial control to access the NeuroNode Trilogy, all in one small, wearable device.
- NEW adhesive-free, wearable solution with the NeuroBand
- Compatible with iOS10, Android, and Windows operating systems
- Over 24 hours of continuous battery life with hassle-free charging
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless connection
- Easy for caregivers to set up and operate
- Reliable operation once calibrated
- Fast for users to learn and control – begin using it within 30 minutes and quickly become proficient
- Low user fatigue to operate
- Adjustable sensitivity according to an individual user and fatigue levels
What is EMG?
EMG, or “electromyography,” is the measurement of electrical activity associated with the activvation of a muscle group. While EMG technology has been used in clinical and research settings for decades, we have spend 10 years advancing the EMG technology inside the NeuroNode especially for people with severe motor impairments.
EMG control is a powerful access method for a wide range of conditions with many benefits:
- entirely independent of body position and light condition
- less tiring and more consisten than traditional access methods
- completely wireless, making it easier for caregivers to work around
How does it work?
The NeuroNode 3.0 is placed on the skin over the muscle chosen to be the switch. When you attempt to move that muscle, the NeuroNode detects your bioelectrical (EMG) signals, even if there is no visible muscle movement, and uses these signals to allow you to control Grid 3 preloaded on the Neuronode Trilogy System.
The Neuronode Trilogy System is a revolutionary AAC device suitable for individuals living with conditions like ALS/MND, spinal muscular atrophy, cerebral palsy, or spinal cord injury. Its unique ability to change the access method alongside the user’s needs makes it the ideal communication solution for degenerative conditions.
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH THE NEURONODE TRILOGY?
NeuroNode allows alternative communication and control in order for clients to…
- Communicate with family, friends, caregivers and clinicians
- Send and receive text and email messages
- Browse the web, watch videos and movies
- Listen to music, radio, and podcasts
- Read the news
- Use environmental control systems
- Explore the world using AT and telepresence robots
- Control external devices
Check out our YouTube Page for testimonials and tutorials!
WHY CHOOSE THE NEURONODE TRILOGY?
While there are many great AAC solutions in the market, the NeuroNode Trilogy is designed to make your life easier. Combining three methods of control with Grid 3 software means one AAC software solution, one SLP evaluation, and one funding application.
For super-users, this means the fastest AAC solution around, and for those with progressive illnesses, it means a solution that changes alongside their needs.
The Control Bionics Team support the NeuroNode Trilogy around the clock. Give us a call any time of day and talk to a real person; most issues can be resolved within 3 minutes!
What are my funding options?
We are excited to announce Medicare and Medicaid funding for our systems! We understand that this process can seem overwhelming and confusing for family members and clinicians, and our team is here to help you navigate this process. Head over to our funding page for more information and helpful resources, including our funding package and AAC evaluation template for clinicians.
The NeuroNode has also been fully funded for Veterans under the care of the Veterans Health Administration following an assistive technology assessment with a qualified VA clinician.
Contact us or visit our funding page for more information.
* These fields are required.